top of page
- Fri, Jun 23Irvine
- Wed, Apr 19San Juan Capistrano
- Thu, Mar 23Rancho Los AlamitosMar 23, 9:30 AMRancho Los Alamitos, 6400 E Bixby Hill Rd, Long Beach, CA 90815, USAFlorence Bixby developed her gardens at Rancho Los Alamitos in the 1920s. This was one of the most important periods for the creation of large and medium-sized gardens in Southern California. The gardens are reminiscent of France and Italy.
- Mon, Feb 20San Juan Capistrano
- Thu, Jan 19Irvine
- Mon, Dec 12San Juan Capistrano
- Mon, Nov 21SJC Golf Club
- Mon, Oct 17FallbrookOct 17, 2022, 10:00 AMFallbrook, 40635 De Luz Rd, Fallbrook, CA 92028, USAThe excursion to the Wellburn Gourd Farm in Fallbrook will be both educational and entertaining. Walking through the farm, viewing massive piles of gourds, and learning how to use them in the garden or home will be a delight for all.
- Mon, Sep 19San Juan Capistrano
- Mon, Aug 15San Juan Capistrano
- Mon, Jul 18San Juan CapistranoJul 18, 2022, 10:00 AMSan Juan Capistrano, 32120 San Juan Creek Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, USAThis event is always such fun as we outbid our friends for one of the treasures provided by garden club members. So start collecting ~ gently used garden items, artwork, kitchen items and generally anything you think might interest one of our members. It is always such a fun time!
- Mon, Jun 20Meet across from SJ Hills Golf Club
- Mon, May 16San Juan CapistranoMay 16, 2022, 10:00 AMSan Juan Capistrano, 32120 San Juan Creek Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, USAOur guest speaker will be Suzanne Butala of the Fuchsia Society. Suzanne will be sharing her years of knowledge in propagating and caring for fuchsias, so come with your questions, successes and failures so we can all learn
- Mon, Apr 18San Juan Capistrano
- Mon, Mar 21Train Station San Juan CapistranoMar 21, 2022, 9:30 AMTrain Station San Juan Capistrano, 26701 Verdugo St, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, USAMeet at Train Kiosk. The Friends of the Library and Historical Society guided walking tour will meet at the train station. The walk is $5 and right in our own hometown where we will learn all about the historic architecture in our downtown/historic district. Wear your comfy shoes!
- Mon, Feb 28San Juan Capistrano
- Mon, Feb 21San Juan Capistrano
- Mon, Jan 17Pasadena
bottom of page